If You Can Stack It, We Can Denest It!
Since 1977, FEMC Denesters have set the pace on thousands of production processes around the world. Every day, our customers depend on our front of line automation to keep the flow of parts moving. FEMC Denesters are designed for a quick return on investment—one year or less!—and a long life of operation. Our unique, consultative approach ensures a smooth transition from implementation with most systems being plug and play.
Our Denester Features
- Tool-less changeover between product sizes and types
- Sliding screws that allow for round, square, rectangular, triangular and oddly shaped products
- Patented telescopic screw that allows for compensation of flange thickness and product counts
- Integrates with existing conveyors
- Optional automatic loading systems to increase surge time
Our Denester Specifications
- Max Speed: 200 CPM
- Wash Down Ratings: IP 54/65/69
- Voltage: 120 VAC (options available)
- Max/Min Product Size: 16”/2”
- Product Configurations: Unlimited
- Height Adjustment: 54” max / 26” min
- Stacking Magazine: 24”
Let us help you realize the advantages of our Denesters for your operations.